After a long tiring day of momming to my team at work, my daughter, and my husband (I know I am not the only one) I love sitting down with a kitchen full of dirty dishes and mail all over the table and treating myself to a glass of wine. #basicmom and proud of it.
Wine Headaches ARE THE BEST
Over the past two years I have worked on only bringing in clean and beneficial ingredients into my home. We cut out most processed food, toxic household cleaners, candles, dryer sheets, and so much more (you can read about why here). But I was still a mom enjoying a glass or two, and sometimes a bottle, of my expensive $11 wine (yes $11 is expensive for this mom here). This might happen a couple times a week, and it might not have. I will let your imagination decide just how much of a lush I might be.
One day, during an incredibly intense hangover with someone taking an axe to my skull (yes, I never learn) I had a friend post about a wine that doesn’t give her headaches the next day.
YES I DID SAY THAT – Read it again
A wine that doesn’t give headaches the next day.
So of course I bought that stuff right away. Cuz are you telling me you like the headaches? I definitely checked out the website first to find out why and how it eliminated the morning-after-wine headaches.
Their website focused on the phrase “clean-crafted”. Of course, that made it sound delish, but I needed to know more. I was going to let myself run after and spend money what could be a false claim unless I knew more of the details.
What is clean-crafted?
This word just sounds so delicious. I feel like Scout & Cellar’s site (here) defines it perfectly, but here is an abbreviated version. It’s a “…chemical, additive-free wine, which provides more natural, altogether better-tasting wine experience to everyone”
This focus on wines made for quality and not quantity appealed to both my desire to be fancy and my drive to rid my home of products with harmful ingredients. The no extra sugar was also right up my ally as from time to time I dable in eating less sugar, for sooo many reasons.
If you want more details about clean crafted, I am going to go more into that on a future post that I will eventually link here, if you are doggin for more info.
The Definition of Epic
Epic is the best way to define these bottles and this company. I have tried six different wines so far and not a single has let me down. They have only impressed me. MULTIPLE TIMES
1. The Taste – Delicious. The taste is high end. You notice the flavor first and foremost. Every bottle. YUM!
2. The Quality – Pure. That’s the best way to define the quality of these wine. I could tell instantly that the quality was there. The flavors aren’t muddled with sugar or additives. Pure is the best way to describe the quality in the taste.
3. The Buzz – Since these bottles have wine the way wine was made to be, my digestion system wasn’t stuck digesting things like extra sugar or additives. This made me noticed the alcohol went straight to my blood stream quicker than normal and with a lot less wine. Kid you not, one glass and I felt it. This is how it effected me and my body. Not all bodies are the same! Only you will know how it will affect your body!
4. The Headache Free Morning – Really, enough said, especially when you are a mom and your kid wakes you up at 6am on the weekends.
How I Buy More
There are a couple ways that I have purchased the wine.
1. I checked out their individual wine bottles and bought two delicious wines. If you are interested in getting just a couple, check them out Here. Since I signed up to be a consultant, this is my direct link to purchase. At no additional cost to you, I receive a small payment for you trying this amazing wine!
2. I can purchased a four-bottle or six-bottle tasting set. You can choose either a one time purchase or as part of a membership. I purchased a variety set which allowed me to try quite a few different reds and whites.
3. Lastly, I signed up for a membership plan. I did this because I realized Scout & Cellar was going to be my new source of wine. Perks include access to exclusive, limited selections, an automatic delivery schedule, and special discounts such as 5% off all club purchases as well as 5%-10% volume discounts. After purchasing the first two ways, I realized that this was the new way for me to go.
If you are interested in trying some quality wine, again the link is right here. If you love it and want to join me on this journey of sharing clean crafted wine, you can sign up with me or email me at Jenny@MakingitwithMommy.com.